We appreciate the trust you place in us when sharing your personal data. The security of that data is very important to us. In this document, we will explain how we collect, use and protect your personal data.
We will also explain what rights you have with regards to your personal data and how you can exercise those rights.
PowerCrowd is an online platform empowering citizens by bringing them together according to their interests and location and allowing them to meet and act at the most appropriate level, from the local to the global.
Our registered office address is:
Harju County, Kuusalu,
Männimäe Pudisoo küla, onderzoeken, 74626
For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Leandro Riccini Margarucci is the “data controller”. This means that Leandro Riccini Margarucci determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your data is processed under indication of PowerCrowd management.
We collect personal data from you for one or more of the following purposes:
– Provision of our services to you.
– To provide you with information that you have requested or that we think may be relevant to a subject in which you have demonstrated an interest.
– To initiate and complete commercial transactions with you, or the entity that you represent, for the purchase of products and/or services.
– To fulfill a contract that we have entered into with you or with the entity that you represent.
– To ensure the security and safe operation of our websites and underlying business infrastructure.
– To manage any communication between you and us.
In addition, to ensure that each visitor to our websites can use and navigate the site effectively, we collect the following:
– Technical information, including the IP (Internet Protocol) address used to connect your device to the Internet.
– Your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions.
– Operating system and platform.
– Information about your visit, including the URL (Uniform Resource Locators) clickstream to, through, and from our site.
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our website.
We may use the information we obtain from your use of our cookies for the following purposes:
– to recognise your computer when you visit the website;
– to track you as you navigate the website;
– to improve the website’s usability;
– to analyse the use of the website;
– in the administration of the website;
– to personalise the website for you, possibly including targeting advertisements which may be of particular interest to you.
Third party cookies
When you use the website, you may also be sent third party cookies.
Our advertisers and service providers may send you cookies. They may use the information they obtain from your use of their cookies:
– to track your browser across multiple websites
– to build a profile of your web surfing
– to target advertisements which may be of particular interest to you.
Type of Cookie we use
Strictly necessary cookies These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
Analytical/performance cookies They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
Functionality cookies These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
Targeting cookies These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
The table below describes the various forms of personal data we collect and the lawful basis for processing this data.
Facilitating communication with you.
Operating and managing our business operations.
Complying with legal requirements.
Monitoring your use of our systems (including monitoring the use of our website and any apps and tools you use).
Improving the security and functioning of our website, networks and information.
Applying analytics to business operations and data to describe, predict and improve business performance and/or to provide a better user experience.
Justified on the basis of our legitimate interests for ensuring proper communication.
Justified on the basis of our legitimate interests for ensuring the proper functioning of our business operations.
Necessary for the compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject.
Justified on the basis of our legitimate interests of avoiding non-compliance and protecting our reputation.
Justified on the basis of our legitimate interests for ensuring that you receive an excellent user experience and our networks and information are secure. To protect our websites and infrastructure from cyber attack or other threats and to report and deal with any illegal acts.
Justified on the basis of our legitimate interests for ensuring the proper functioning of our business operations.
Sharing with other service users
When you use our website we share certain information about you with other website users.
You should be aware that any information you provide on this website, including profile information associated with the account you use to post the information, may be read, collected, and used by any registered member of the website. Your posts and certain profile information may remain even after you terminate your account.
We do not sell or otherwise disclose your personal data to any commercial entities.
We may share your personal data with third parties, if:
– you have consented to such disclosure;
– we are under a legal or professional obligation to do so;
– it is necessary for the purpose of legal proceedings or to exercise or protect our rights.
We will retain your personal data only for as long as is necessary.
We maintain specific records management and retention policies and procedures, so that personal data are deleted after a reasonable time according to the following retention criteria:
– We retain your data as long as we have an ongoing relationship with you (in particular, if you have an open account with us).
– We will only keep the data while your account is active or for as long as needed to provide services to you.
– We retain your data for as long as needed in order to comply with our global legal and contractual obligations.
We do not sell, rent, or otherwise provide your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes.
We will not disclose your personal information to any third party without your permission, unless this is necessary to process your order, to meet your request, to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and improve our services and products or where we are required to do so by law.
We share information with and use:
– Google fonts and Google API libraries to help us run our products. Voor meer informatie, please refer to https://policies.google.com/terms?hl=sk
– MailChimp to deliver our newsletter. We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our e-newsletter. Voor meer informatie, please refer to https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
– SiteGround Hosting Ltd. to store all electronic information we collect. Voor meer informatie, please refer to https://www.siteground.com/privacy.htm
– Envato Pty Ltd to upgrade our websites themes. Voor meer informatie, please refer to https://envato.com/privacy/
– WordPress as content management system for our websites. Voor meer informatie, please refer to https://wordpress.org/about/privacy/
All information you provide to us is stored within SiteGround Hosting Ltd.’s secure data centers at servers located in Amsterdam NL. SiteGround Hosting Ltd. has published security statements that you can find at the following link: https://www.siteground.com/privacy.htm. helaas, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our websites; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access and any other misuse.
As a data subject whose personal information we hold, you have certain rights. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please email at email@example.com.
Your rights are as follows:
.The right to be informed
.The right of access
You may request a copy of the personal data we hold about you free of charge. Once we have verified your identity and, if relevant, the authority of any third-party requestor, we will provide access to the personal data we hold about you as well as the following information:
– The purposes of the processing
– The categories of personal data concerned
– The recipients to whom the personal data has been disclosed
– The retention period or envisioned retention period for that personal data
– When personal data has been collected from a third party, the source of the personal data.
If there are exceptional circumstances that mean we can refuse to provide the information, we will explain them. If requests are frivolous or vexatious, we reserve the right to refuse them. If answering requests is likely to require additional time or occasions unreasonable expense (which you may have to meet), we will inform you.
.The right to rectification
When you believe we hold inaccurate or incomplete personal information about you, you may exercise your right to correct or complete this data. This may be used with the right to restrict processing to make sure that incorrect/incomplete information is not processed until it is corrected.
.The right to erasure (the ‘right to be forgotten’)
Where no overriding legal basis or legitimate reason continues to exist for processing personal data, you may request that we delete the personal data. This includes personal data that may have been unlawfully processed. We will take all reasonable steps to ensure erasure.
.The right to restrict processing
You may ask us to stop processing your personal data. We will still hold the data, but will not process it any further. This right is an alternative to the right to erasure. If one of the following conditions applies you may exercise the right to restrict processing:
– The accuracy of the personal data is contested.
– Processing of the personal data is unlawful.
– We no longer need the personal data for processing but the personal data is required for part of a legal process.
– The right to object has been exercised and processing is restricted pending a decision on the status of the processing.
.The right to data portability
You may request your set of personal data be transferred to another controller or processor, provided in a commonly used and machine-readable format. This right is only available if the original processing was on the basis of consent, the processing is by automated means and if the processing is based on the fulfillment of a contractual obligation.
.The right to object
You have the right to object to our processing of your data where
– Processing is based on legitimate interest;
– Processing is for the purpose of direct marketing;
– Processing is for the purposes of scientific or historic research; of
– Processing involves automated decision-making and profiling.
Should you wish to discuss a complaint, please feel free to contact us using the details provided above. All complaints will be treated in a confidential manner.